penalty for getting hit by a friendly?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Vrdarkone #1 Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I was in a dog fight and a friendly came out of the left and smashed into me destroying his plane.. I lived, but at the end of the match I got penalized 1800 free XP? WTF is that.... it's NOT FUN, that needs to be changed...

Thanks

NathanFlightLeader #2 Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
It is pretty messed up but then again you should be watching where friendly planes are in a dogfight. (Hypocrite)
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

OpenEmUp #3 Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ORBRS] ORBRS
All i can say is i feel your pain, i would rather have it so teammates cant ram eachother that would make things alot more user friendly. But for now penalties are placed caused the game cant possibly tell who rammed who so shrug it off and keep playing i hate it to just like everyone else

Red Barons First 2 kills were with a shotgun from the gunner seat, Get at Him Bro

NathanFlightLeader #4 Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

View PostAlexVandross, on 07 July 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

Likely you were charged 1800 credits and far less in XP.  Friendly fire, unfortunately, is a real thing that happens.

I wonder who the noob was that named it friendly fire!! How is it friendly?!?! It's only friendly when it's helping you kill bad guys  :izmena:
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users