Screen is blinking while in flight

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

HotDog77 #1 Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL
Since the closed beta I have replaced my Video card to a dual set up about a month ago so I know it is not my video card going out or anything like that.  Well here it is my screen keeps blinking out at random and comes back after a second or two while I'm flying threw a turn or trying to shoot at people. I have played with the video settings max and lowered windowed and full screen dose anyone have any ideas not working wont stop???   I have installed 2 new HIS 7850 iPower IceQ Turbo 4GB GDDR5 video cards, AMD motherboard bla bla you get the idea.

Jinxed_Katajainen #2 Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Alpha tester
  • 47 battles
I think I remember somebody mentioning SLI/Crossfire does not work properly yet. (Not sure if this was fixed yet)
Have you tried disabling one of the video cards and just run on one of them?   You should have enough video power to run everything on max with that card.

HotDog77 #3 Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL
no probs in World of tanks... or Startrek online or Guild Wars or GW2 or Grandtheft auto...

petersleepy #4 Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

TnB Rights Activist

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
put the game in fullscreen mode.

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?" ~Ilya Bryzgalov

BarfingOgres #5 Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [DOFD] DOFD
Not certain if this is the same bug I was experiencing, but was it your entire screen that was blinking or just part of the terrain? If it was the terrain, I feel your pain.

Fockewulf8 #6 Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [LXIII] LXIII
Yes I too have had this problem.  It seems to be a bug with flying in windowed mode.  I took the above suggestion and put the game in Full Screen mode and it took care of the issue.  I hope this gets fixed as I like to play in Full Window mode so that I can look up and research information while I play without having to minimize the game (i.e. I have dual monitors).  Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users