Disconnect

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Skiff_ #1 Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
When i enter a battle i get disconnected quite often, any solutions yet? And yes, my graphics are on the minimum.

tweety1972 #2 Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Post your system specs and perhaps a DxDiag and you will probably get help faster. Still trying to figure out why I get disconnected right after I get logged in to the game.

Sakuji #3 Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
I am having the same issue.

Shivaru #4 Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Same problem here.

MountainMan1349 #5 Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Airman Basic

• 2 battles
Sorry if I am in wrong post but I have a disconnecting issue I have found that happens quite often. If I cycle through my planes to look at modules ect. and go through several of them then the game disconnects me every time. Any other time i can play back to back many games with no issue. It only happens when I look at several of my planes modules. I can immediately get right back into hangar once it does. It seems to be linked to the looking at modules of several aircraft back to back. Yes my PC has ample power and graphice so no it is not my comp it seems to be a bug in the game.

Aivris #6 Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9 battles
If your problems persist, contact Tech Support.

Zargon00 #7 Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
In my case, the game crashes and takes 7 seconds to return to normal again, this time the monitor screen is all black, as if turned off, I sent a ticket to support and they said it was the "Drive" from my board video that was out of date.

View PostAirpower, on , said:

The propeller is a fan that keeps the pilot cool. While for the pilot start sweating.

A hélice é um ventilador que mantém o piloto frio.Quando para, o piloto começa a suar.[/quote]

Cevarius #8 Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
For whatever reason, only allowing WoP to use one CPU core (dual-core CPU) made the constant disconnects go away. As soon as I gave WoP access to both CPUs (while the game was still running) the disconnects came back.

Cevarius #9 Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
As a follow up::

Anyways, may have found a fix for the multi-core and/or AMD CPU issue, as that's what I'm thinking it may be, at least for me.

Installed "AMD Dual-Core Optimizer" from this page:
http://support.amd.c...or-drivers.aspx

and rebooted. So far, been able to play through some maps last night and just now without a single disconnect while allowing WoP to use both CPU cores. I'll try again later tonight and confirm it's still working.

AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+

FichmanCro #10 Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
I also keep having this problem, it's really annoying, I'm starting to have a phobia if I go to take a dump the "Disconnected from server" message will pop out of my toillet. It just pops out at random, few times I just selected "connect" on login and this message poped out, I'll try this solution for dual core CPUs, any other ideas?

TheDrill #11 Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I have same thing going on. I can log on and enter the game. Then I will just hang there in the air and see everyone else flying off. Then all of a sudden I will catch up (lag apparently). Then I will be flying and unable to turn. Then I get a disconnect notice. This issue only happens when I play WOWP and WOT. No other online game is affected. I am a WOW player and have zero issue with it. This occurs in every flight or tank game I am in. Very frustrating attempting to play this way. This is been happening for a lil more than a week now. My friend is also getting the same issues , started yesterday. We have made no changes except for the update in WOWP. Also placed in Run as Administrator mode. Still disconnecting.
Uninstalled SKYPE completely and am now able to play most games completely, however still get screen freezes in some games. But not disconnecting any longer.
Well that didn't last long. Back to disconnects and sometimes not even logging on.  ALSO note:  This only affects my WOT and WOWP. World of Warcraft plays flawlessly. So it is not my dsl connection.
My processor is Pentium  not AMD  I tried Tzar_Ivan plan as described below but to no avail.   Unable to play for past 4 weeks

Edited by TheDrill, 18 August 2013 - 11:16 AM.

Suche #12 Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 207 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
WoWP is unplayable for me since 4.3 patch, lots of "Disconnected from server". Dont have any issue with WoT. I tried the solutions from support service, dont have luck yet.

Mechanicum #13 Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [-EC-] -EC-
I'm having a lot of disconnect problems too, and they seem to happen at the worst possible times (like pulling out from a straifing run).  I have yet to finish one battle without a disconnect.

I have a solid land line, a decent computer, and a good graphics card.  I can play World of Tanks for HOURS without a single glitch.  I get the feeling this isn't an issue on our end.  I'm thinking it might be a server issue.

Tzar_Ivan #14 Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
Hey guys. The issue here is related to AMD x64 CPUs. The Dual core optimizer helps for Windows XP or older, but here is how you can fix it regardless (make sure you are admin so you don't have to set new settings each time):

Please do the following steps:
1) Go to "Task Manager" ([Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Del])
2) Run the game client,
3) go to the "Processes" tab of "Task Manager"
4) find the process WorldOfWarplanes.exe right click the process.
5) from the drop-down list, select "Set Affinity...",
6) from the menu, Check "CPU 1" and uncheck all other boxes, then press "OK",
7) then right-click on the process WorldOfWarplanes.exe , select "Priority" and set - "High".

More details on setting affinity can be seen here:
http://www.sevenforu...plications.html

If that doesn't do it, please send us a ticket and include a dxdiag! Good luck and good hunting.

Mechanicum #15 Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [-EC-] -EC-
That's kind of an odd solution Tzar...  I'll try it, but could you give us more details as to what the problem is?
As noted before, WoWP seems the only program having this issue.  WoT is running great, though I can't say the same for my gunnery skills  :sceptic:

Edited by Mechanicum, 09 August 2013 - 12:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users