Disconnected Upon Entering the Hangar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

thesilentdawn #1 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Airman Basic

• 5 battles
I get disconnected a few seconds after entering the hanger, i.e. as soon as I log in. If I'm quick enough, I can change what plane I'm looking at, but other than that, I cant get past this point without a message box saying "You have been disconnected from the server. Please try logging in again."

Everything was working fine yesterday, aside from a system reboot, there is nothing different on my end that I know of. I can attach any necessary files, just tell me what you need and I'll find it.

DrdHdTnkr20 #2 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR
im gettign the same thing dude

NoRest4Wicked #3 Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Apparently many others are having similar problems to this, including me.  I can hang out in the hangar (no pun intended) as long as I like without disconnecting from the server but once I enter a training mission or Standard Battle, I get disconnected within 60 seconds of the mission starting.  One of the suggestions that seems to work for some people is to lower your graphics settings to the lowest possible setting.  This works for some but for others it merely delays the disconnection by a short amount of time.  I've sent a ticket to support a few days ago but haven't heard back yet on this issue.

tweety1972 #4 Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Same problem here, going to submit a ticket but its something in the launcher (did a netcheck on the non working system and it says WoT server not WoWP) Gotta run the netcheck on the working system and send them both to support, should help them figure out whats wrong.

thesilentdawn #5 Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

Airman Basic

• 5 battles
As soon as I posted the op, it let me log in, no problems for the rest of the night. I go to log in again after work today, and getting disconnected again. I'd love to send some useful information but I'm not sure where to look.

Sakuji #6 Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
Having the same issue.

ticor #7 Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [RMADA] RMADA
Similar issue, sometimes when I complete a battle and return to the hangar my computer crashes , I have my computer tech coming out to see if the problem is from my end. if not i'll do a ticket and send my computer specs.
Rgs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users