Guns not firing when crosshair on tgt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

BOA_TG_CO #1 Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [B-O-A] B-O-A
I have a problem of  1) i wait til crosshair is dead on tgt and pull trigger--nothing happens..i have to "double pump" the trigger for it to start shooting and 2) if i start shooting early and walk tracers to tgt to alleviate the  1st problem, the guns cut out soon as the sweep gets on tgt. Again, the double pump comes to play.  it happens probably 85% of the time. i have gotten used to it and compensate, but it is a real pain in the ass and many times in a dogfight, i squeeze for the final kill shot when enemy at 1-5% hp and nothing....they get away and i spend another 2 minutes getting back on his 6 or a friendly swoops in to finish him off.

is this a setting fix....is it just my end controls somehow... does this happen to others.....is it a known bug??????

also, i use  extreme 3d pro js

NargilFenris #2 Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Senior Alpha Test Veteran
  • 7 battles
Might be either from game lag or from video card lag. What is your average fps and latency?

If you were looking for the A-Team I am sorry to inform you that you found the F Troop.

Toggle #3 Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4643 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
This is similar to something I have been experiencing.  The weapon pause seems to be related to the sound of the rounds hitting the target.  As soon as that sound occurs the weapon stops firing.  Have you sent in a ticket yet?  I have been trying to nail down the when, why and with what guns first.  I will send in my ticket as soon as it happens to me next to have a log file for the devs.  I thought I was the only one experiencing this.

Nargil, on the lag issue.  My ping is great and no packet loss issues.

BOA_TG_CO #4 Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [B-O-A] B-O-A
ya,card/ping/latency/etc are not the issues....it doesnt happen on ground targets...ill explain it like this..........with air targets, it is kinda like a pendulum going back and forth over a center line....my crosshairs being center line......when it crosses over (or through my crosshairs) it acts as if guns are jammed and i simply have to let off trigger and resqueeze and it works fine.  and TOGGLE, for me, it is with every gun, every plane. seems like it has something to do with the coding or programing.. ( if x then do this) type thing.....i still run VISTA..dont know if this might be an issue...but 30 meg d/l connection/16 gigs ram/2 gig ddr5 GC/ 2.8 quad processor.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users