Should pre-oreder Planes be Sold 1 year after Open Beta close ?.

Not to be Sold later period.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

SHARKMEAT #1 Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I feel if you pre order the Airplane that is listed during pre-order for open beta they should not be sold to the general public after open beta's is over, any tine there after. Seems to me it's just a PR plot to get advance money to draw on to help advance WOWP which I would do with out a second thought if I new they would be closed to the public after the Open beta test I would buy All 3 planes. I don't mind people making  money but when you pre-order something it should be like the beta tests players that put in long hours on end and which they are awarded one of a kind  of plane that no one else will have which is more than fare to me, so let the pre order players keep there plane that know one else can buy in the future. Until I see the statement change to were the pre order buyers will have the one of a kind on the pre-order list. I will hold on to my money, and not pre order as I did in WOT. and  which I did purchased all three of those tank and still have them.......CHEERS

Nukeknockout #2 Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I dunno. It's a waste of effort to make a plane and not make it available to be flown. All warplanes are beautiful...and all the ones which are made deserve a chance, yes?

The alpha/beta testers will likely receive an "alpha" or "beta" version of some aircraft, but the pre-order airplanes are real craft which happened and shouldn't necessarily be made un-available to the average citizen just because they're being used as pre-order rewards right now.

Maybe there should be a "Pre" version which is used for pre-orders, so that those with entitlement issues can feel special and the aircraft can still be flown by those who just want to fly.

Closed Beta:A6M1(181 kills/77 battles) Bf 109 b (71 kills/33 battles) Ar. 65 (53 kills/19 battles)
Open Beta: P-40, F4F, P-12. Considering: Ar 80, Bf109Z, Me 262, F7U, A6M5, La-5

Live Game: F2A-1 I-15DB He 51 A4N Goldfinch Ki-43-Ic

Dunewarrior #3 Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 3 battles
I think they should be sold again. A special "pre" or something would be nice for the pre-orders, but they should be availible again. A year is a good time.

Made by RexTheMex

Dsembr_Rein #4 Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 125 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
We'll have the tester planes as exclusives, and I don't consider the premiums in the pre-order bundles to really be much of a deal maker or breaker. They're just a little something to sweeten the pot of already cheap gold and premium time. And if they're anything like the WoT pre-order tanks, they won't be getting much love anyway. Not saying the WoT pre-order tanks were bad, I never had one myself, but I never heard much praise for them and after a while they just sort of disappeared from the battlefield.

DracoArgentum #5 Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
Down with aircraft hipsterism. You don't need to be a special snowflake.

messerschmitt262 #6 Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
the ilght bundle's plane is great for ground attacks and is worth it cause if your good at strafing you can get a dencent amout of money from it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users