• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

TeamSF #1 Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Airman Basic

• 11 battles

Please Visit Our TeamSpeak 3 Server! Connect by visiting Team-SF.com/TS3

Alternatively, you can connect directly to voice.team-sf.com

Intro to Team Special Forces

Team Special Forces is a community of gamers from around the world that value maturity, excellence, and uncommon professionalism. Founded in 1997, it has been a veritable institution throughout the years, providing its members with a great community atmosphere and distinctive gaming experiences.With divisions in several popular multiplayer games, Team Special Forces offers a welcoming, stable, and enjoyable environment for the gamer that wants to become exceptional.

Our World of Warplanes division has been active since the start of the closed beta, and is frequently listed as one of the top five clans in the game. You can learn much more about our team on our website, Team-SF.com.

What does Team Special Forces offer that is different from other clans?

• A stable, well-rounded community that has over 19 years of history.
  • A sizable group of active players who play daily.
  • Redundant, high-quality TeamSpeak 3 servers to provide 100% voice comms availability.
  • Active and engaged staff members who are open to your input and ideas.
  • Learning resources to help less experienced players reach their full potential.
  • Opportunity for advancement and the flexibility to choose your play options.

How old do I have to be to join?

Most of our members are in their 20s or 30s and some are a few decades older than that. You must be at least 16 years old to join Team Special Forces. We judge new members by their maturity, independent of their age or skill level. 

How can I be sure that Team Special Forces is right for me?

The best thing you can do is to join our public TeamSpeak server, go into our World of Warplanes channel, and talk to our members. We gladly welcome visitors and the curious. Join us in game and play a few battles to make sure that our team experience is what you’re looking for. We have many people online during prime time, so you're sure to meet some of our players!

How do I join Team Special Forces?

Please follow the instructions on the Join Us page of our website.

We know that you have many options to choose from, and we appreciate your consideration.

Please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in Team Special Forces!

As this topic is a couple years old, some of the older replies include obsolete information. For the latest info check out the end of the topic.

We are not responsible for the content of any replies to this topic. Stay classy, y'all.

Edited by TeamSF, 31 March 2017 - 03:09 AM.

UsDarkmanX #2 Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6704 battles

A Message from my XO

~~As my signature says, I am one of the XOs of Team Special Forces. I tend to be one of those people who spend time thinking and I wanted to explain something that should be important to which clan you join. Each clan has a personality, of course. But how can you tell which clan you should join from this forum? Obviously their posts give you some idea of who the members are, what their core beliefs are. So, I think each clan here has tried to give you a sentence or two describing what they stand for, and the beginning of this thread gives you a good idea for TSF. But, I want to give you my own view based upon my experiences in the clan.

To begin with, if you are a good pilot you are likely looking at some of the selective clans in the list. You correctly view this as being the best answer to being the best in competition. You will of course have to fly with some people who are even more selective, and ego's no matter where you go. These are good clans to be in if that is your only goal.

You can also join a clan that is all about fun. They are a great fun group if you like the people. Get to know those who are in the clan, and this clan will be your home. Again - a very good choice for clan.

So - where does TSF fit into this mash-up of types.

To begin with - we are serious about clan wars. Clan tags do not exist yet (and that is frustrating for every clan on this forum), and Clan Wars doesn't exist yet. However, TSF has a solid footing and participation in CW's in tanks. Check our record there to see if that is the kind of competitive clan you want to be in. So, if you are a good pilot, you will be valued and active in Clan Wars in a clan that makes a difference, with experience in clan wars.

We are also not a new clan. There are plenty of clans here who have been around a long time, so this isn't unique. We have a solid team of people who work our web site, our recruitment and many of the common personality problems that happen with leadership, we have seen them, done them, and have ways of solving them. (This does not mean we are perfect - no group is.)

And finally - family, community, friends. Here is where TSF is an interesting mix. We are serious about clan wars, but we are serious about community. If you like us, join us, stay with us, and we will treat you like a friend. If you don't like us, that is ok - join someone else or go solo. It is all good. We try hard to keep the drama down, because nobody likes to play a game where stuff is worse than real life. (I play to escape my real life, not to re-live it.)

So, if you want friendship, comrades, community, and good clan wars competition, I recommend TSF for your consideration.

Note from the TSF Training Department

~~Here at Team Special Forces, We have created something special.  Unity, Training, And commitment.

We hold a special place in our clan for both those pilots that are just getting of their feet, and for the experienced pilot that wants a challenge.

As a beginner back in Beta, I had issues flying, but upon joining TSF I was greeted with laughter and help.  They got a laugh and I got to fly better.

We saw a chance with WoWp that not many clans get, A NEW game, open and ready for conquering, From that day forward it was never the same.

By god, I was going to give every member here the help that i had received.  Together we built a one of a kind Training program.....

This training program currently has 5 officers and then on top of that, we have direct Squadron training NCO's.

From our Tactical and flight support training, all the way to over 40 Lessons that we use to compile the perfect training set-up.

We are known to Custom Create lessons for individual pilot need's.  Skill levels from beginner to advanced.  Throw it at us, we WILL make it and you BETTER.

We have created a complete training manual, open to any member to use when they need it, night or day.

Holding videos, Detailed Maneuver direction pictures, and a vast amount of technical data about everything game related.

Stop by and say hello sometime.

Pigeon_Kicker, Chief of Training Operations.

teamsftraining@gmail.com

WWW.TEAM-SF.COM/JOIN

Edited by UsDarkmanX, 07 June 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Magician_ #3 Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 67 battles
Drop by the TS server and talk to the guys, go to the TS3 page or direct connect to voice.team-sf.com
Hope to see you soon!

P38_Lightning #4 Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1269 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
I am on planes ALOT, feel free to contact me for any info you need

Magician_ #5 Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Airman Basic

• 67 battles
No problem. :)

Whitecloud197 #6 Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

Airman Basic

• 9 battles
Im Interested,

Ill join you in TS3 At some point in the week, Till then find me in game whitecloud197

P38_Lightning #7 Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1269 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
Come have fun with us

marcus28 #8 Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • [EURO] EURO
I am interested in joining
British planes are brilliant :teethhappy: Spitfire best plane

u4ea_132684 #9 Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Count me in =)
I have no idea what I'm doing.

UsDarkmanX #10 Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6704 battles
jump on the website register and apply, also can get on TeamSpeak through the website

P38_Lightning #11 Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1269 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
Come hang out with us on teamspeak, fly with us

OnboardG1 #12 Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1389 battles
Oh so THAT'S where I heard the name before. You guys used to play AA. Good luck with your WoWP division!

_sc00ter_ #13 Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 304 battles
  • [M0NK] M0NK
Stopped by TS. I would like to join. Been playing games a while, lol. 44y/o male Chat Admin for another game for a German based Company. Have lots of time to play.  :playing:

P38_Lightning #14 Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1269 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
We have cookies!!!

UsDarkmanX #15 Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6704 battles
50+ members and counting come check us out at the above address, not sure about joining hop on TS as a guest first and hang out.

TRYPT1CON #16 Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Airman Basic

• 203 battles
My experience with TSF has been a great one so far. Only been a member for two weeks, but I've gotten to know most of the leading members within the group. Everyone is friendly on teamspeak and always willing to help with questions and quiries. It'snot only good fun, but the World of Warplanes Division, whom I am part of, is extremely well run and is a nice environment to be in.

TRYPT1CON

Hellsfury70 #17 Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

Airman Basic

• 1397 battles
Being part of TSF has shown me that there is more to playing a game. After only being in the clan for a few days I was asked my opinion and  they listened . I was not treated like I was a noob, scrubb or just a new member, I was  given respect and  made to feel like I was part of the team.
TSF is one of the main reasons I enjoy playing WoWP's so much now. The knowledge and skills that our members have is passed on to all. So come joins us try us out see if we fit what your looking for. I promise if you try it you will feel  you found a home.

UsDarkmanX #18 Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6704 battles
great comments guys

BrokenCaliber #19 Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Airman Basic

• 4 battles
I joined Team Special Forces about a week ago.

If you're looking for clan that is active, organized, fun and has a great attitude make sure you give Team Special Forces a good look!

UsDarkmanX #20 Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6704 battles
64 members and counting. Check us out. We are currently running our own inter team tournaments of 1v1's and 2v2's and so on. After release our inter team competitions will be rewarded with prizes TBD for winners as well as other games and competitions not including those that WG will be putting on as well. Also are currently setting up scrims with other clans/ Squadrons that are well established to do 10v10 and 15v15.

Also tagged with clan, recruiting, sf, tsf, clan wars, cw

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users