GetLogicalProcessorInformation KERNEL32.dll

KERNEL32.dll error crash

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

pzx_ #1 Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
My last thread was closed , I just want to know if the people that get this error message like me have windows xp sp2 , because I did some research and this might have to do with sp2 and upgrading to sp3 might fix it.
So please admins dont close this thread,it just for information purposes and if we find that sp2 is causing the problem we can fix it on our own instead of making individual support tickets.
Thanks

Kestrel33 #2 Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I'm having this issue also.  Upgrading to SP3 might help but do some research before installing.  My computer had issues with that service pack and would not run right so I had to uninstall.  The service pack has some issues with AMD processors and some motherboards.

pzx_ #3 Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I have an AMD processor and also had some prb with sp3 before, thats why I hope that the prb isnt service pack related.

knight751 #4 Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2166 battles
i have xp and sp3 and had no problems before this new patch which messed things up for me, just kept getting disconnected in games before now just cant get past the play button lol before get the kernel error now and now we will get the admin saying submit a ticket and close the thread lol like before but I DID SUBMIT A TICKET AND NO RESPONSE YET  help do not close the thread so maybe some body may know how to fix it lol can leave a response ty

pzx_ #5 Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
event is going to end and still no answer from support :(