What do we post here?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mugsy_ #1 Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
Hello Aces,

Firstly, thank you. Thank you for sharing your talent, abilities, gifts and creativity with us. We are very fortunate to have such an incredible core in our community.
I hope I can help provide some clarity on both the function of the Community Aces and what types of discussions should be happening here.

In this section you can post, organize, and spitball ideas, projects, initiatives, events, and such. For example, I'd like it if once or twice a week we scheduled and ran a Training Night for novice pilots. We could use this section to coordinate that idea and plan out how best to make it happen. George Patton was interested in creating a Newsletter, he could potentially use this section to find help on that project.

Whatever your passion project is, whatever you want help on, whatever you want to build, film, stream, create, or write that you feel would help the community either be more informed, more entertained, more involved, more skilled, and more engaged can be planned and worked on in this section.

This section is not for the discussion of game development discussions or for feedback / input on implemented features. It would not be appropriate to engage in game design discussions here. It is also not in the spirit of this group, the Aces exist to improve the quality of life of our community, not necessarily the quality of the gaming experience. I want to hear your thoughts and ideas, definitely, but there are other, more appropriate avenues for those types of discussions and posts.

Please let me know if there is any confusion or lack of clarity. Thank you.

Edited by Mugsy_, 23 April 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Mugsy_ #2 Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
Also, you guys have incredible insights into mechanics, design features, and changes implemented. I think the rest of the community would benefit from also seeing what you have to say. Here it is just tucked away from the public. So let's focus on keeping this section as a place to plan and conceive events, projects, and such.

GeorgePatton #3 Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1609 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD
Thank you for the clarification Mugsy!

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

DracoArgentum #4 Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
There's a supertest already?

I don't suppose you could move my threads to somewhere in the beta section please? There was some good arguing going on.

Autolycus7 #5 Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

Feedback Airedale

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles

View PostMugsy_, on 22 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Also, you guys have incredible insights into mechanics, design features, and changes implemented. I think the rest of the community would benefit from also seeing what you have to say. Here it is just tucked away from the public. So let's focus on keeping this section as a place to plan and conceive events, projects, and such.

Yeah that was irking me earlier, which is why I tried to bring up everything I said here with regard to such things in the other forums as well. Thanks for clarifying.
Mountains are OP. Nerf plz.
Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
Dignum laude virum Musa vetat mori, cœlo Musa beat.

Madiba127 #6 Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

Community Helper

• Senior Alpha Test Veteran
  • 0 battles

View PostDracoArgentum, on 23 April 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

There's a supertest already?
read what mugsy has said

Been Flying From November 16 2011

Let moonlight touch the sky, Our moon shall aid this fight. Come face thy knightly princess Restore her throne.

From scorching sun to shade, Thou shall find moon brigades. Come forth and love my night, Let Moon's reign be known

DracoArgentum #7 Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostMadiba127, on 23 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

read what mugsy has said

Its a rhetorical question expressing suprise.

Autolycus7 #8 Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Feedback Airedale

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles
There has been one for a long time.
Mountains are OP. Nerf plz.
Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
Dignum laude virum Musa vetat mori, cœlo Musa beat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users