Extreme 3D Pro XML .40

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Thunderclees #41 Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
DrSinister, are the xml's you posted current as of this current patch and all? Just curious, as I've been looking for better curves to use and I'm still a noob.

Thanks.

vac_mo #42 Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
Thunder the curves in  dr sinisters fix corrected the 4.0 patch and a newer patch corrected the 4.0 patch to some extent.

So i would wait till he answers to know for sure.

you can edit the controls in setting thru trial and error.

welcome to the game

vac_mo

DrSinister #43 Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
IIRC these curves are for pre 0.4.0.

Now you can just go into them grab the curves and paste them where the curves are located in the xml files now.

Once I get home from work, I can make a base xmls with different curves I have but you will have to redo all the keybinds on the xml if you overwrite the xml with the modded ones.

Or you can upload your XML here and I can then put in the different curves that I have in for you and then upload them to you for your use so you do not have to rebind the keys.

Thunderclees #44 Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I don't mind rebinding my keys. I'm just looking for the curves to copy and paste into my own XML, but I'm happy to take whatever is easiest for you and make whatever keybind changes on my own.

You're saying I can just copy and paste the curves from the XMLs you have already posted here and that will work fine?

Thanks again for all your help.

You rock.

DrSinister #45 Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostThunderclees, on 25 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

I don't mind rebinding my keys. I'm just looking for the curves to copy and paste into my own XML, but I'm happy to take whatever is easiest for you and make whatever keybind changes on my own.

You're saying I can just copy and paste the curves from the XMLs you have already posted here and that will work fine?

Thanks again for all your help.

You rock.

Correct you can just copy the curves out of the old xmls to the new xml, even though it is a different format, after you launch the game it will replug that data into the current format.

Thunderclees #46 Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
0.4.2 seems to have fixed most of the problems I was having with the joysitck. My flying is 100% better without the response delay I was getting prior to this latest patch.

I'm also assuming that the changes might impact the axis curves. Mine were reset with the patch, and worked pretty well at default. I tweaked them a bit with good result, but I am still interested to know you guys' thoughts on the changes and how it might affect those curves.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users