Tuskegee Airmen Black History Month P-51 Mustang

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

stealth250 #21 Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMystic_Rune, on 10 February 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

LOL Go ahead, you can not suppress the truth.
Not in the computer information age.
If the truth stings you to the extent that you are compelled to suppress it then who is the BIGOT.
Tough Question isnt it.
you're reacting in the wrong way to everything

President and Founder of FRAG
FRAG came, FRAG saw, FRAG countered, FRAG accomplished mission

Crag_r #22 Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA

View PostMystic_Rune, on 10 February 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

I could care less what you want to believe , But if you actually believe that the red tails personally shot down dozens of Me-262s and all the other HOLLYWOOD make believe in the movie then there is no helping you.
Even our best aces could not touch an Me-262 unless it was out of fuel and on its glid path for landing.
100 MPH FASTER THAN THE NEWEST P-51s of that time period.

Which is actually wrong, sure a 262 could out pace a P51 in level flight or climb however not a dive. The 262 did was not at all the way you describe. The 262 did not have the ability to quickly accelerate its engines other wise they would flame out, it could not even turn well at low speeds due to its design for speed, its engines relied on high velocity Airflow for effective flight, making it horrible to accelerate at low speeds and it could even be out run by a P51 in a dive and in some cases the Hawker Tempest in level flight, It's high speed and low relitive low velocity cannons meant that it was incredibly hard to accuratly shoot due to closing speeds. Also to mention that most 262 pilots were rookies by that time in the war, and they without the benifit of experience would make fatal mistakes during combat. Towards the end of the war the 262's were were shot down just as much as any other Aircraft(if not more). Now if you don't want to listen to wikipedia thats fine, however im sure the History channel before "Liberal Progressive" (this is a doco from awhile back) is a little better

33:05 onwards
So sure in the hands of some pilots it was a very effective fighter, however for the Average Luftwaffe pilot of 1944-1945 it was just as much of a death trap as any other fighter of the time. Of the total of 542 allied Aircraft shot down by the 262, to 808 losses is horrible with only around a 0.7 kills for every loss, Compared to say the P-51 and F6F with 19 kills for every loss, and the Corsair with 12 kills for every loss.

If you want to continue attempting to bullying/Trolling the community thats fine, in fact feel free to make a topic on everyone here, unless you are scared of the Devs/Mods.

Shame i didn't get to respond to the topic you made on me, too bad you did not have the intellect to read your own racist rantings(Where you show that you knew i was Australian) and see that you in fact made that topic at 3am in the morning for me...

Not to mention labeling people which died for your freedom as "black wino[s]" is kinda sad, just like the most of your posts.

Per Ardua ad Astra "Through Adversity to the Stars"

Royal Australian Air Force

FRAG

stealth250 #23 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostCrag_r, on 10 February 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

Which is actually wrong, sure a 262 could out pace a P51 in level flight or climb however not a dive. The 262 did was not at all the way you describe. The 262 did not have the ability to quickly accelerate its engines other wise they would flame out, it could not even turn well at low speeds due to its design for speed, its engines relied on high velocity Airflow for effective flight, making it horrible to accelerate at low speeds and it could even be out run by a P51 in a dive and in some cases the Hawker Tempest in level flight, It's high speed and low relitive low velocity cannons meant that it was incredibly hard to accuratly shoot due to closing speeds. Also to mention that most 262 pilots were rookies by that time in the war, and they without the benifit of experience would make fatal mistakes during combat. Towards the end of the war the 262's were were shot down just as much as any other Aircraft(if not more). Now if you don't want to listen to wikipedia thats fine, however im sure the History channel before "Liberal Progressive" (this is a doco from awhile back) is a little better

33:05 onwards
So sure in the hands of some pilots it was a very effective fighter, however for the Average Luftwaffe pilot of 1944-1945. Of the total of 1,430 built they only shot down 542 allied Aircraft.

If you want to continue attempting to bullying the community thats fine, in fact feel free to make a topic on everyone here, unless you are scared of the Devs/Mods
thanks crag
lets hope he listens
(1800 posts)

FreeFOXMIKE #24 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5885 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
so if we go by "your stats" then the 262 was never shot down, at this point I to think your trolling,oh wait this just in the Holacost  never happened either the ww2 history according to Mystic_Rune.

at first you angered ,then you became a joke ,and a source of mild entertainment ,now your just a sad little person trying to get a thread close due to the Fact in will not fit in to your twisted sense of history-------FEEL sorry for him --- he needs it

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

Crag_r #25 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA

View Poststealth250, on 10 February 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

thanks crag
lets hope he listens
(1800 posts)

Now i do not mean to be insulting at all here but going to be honest though, this person has a serious mental condition, After all just try to make sense of this topic he made; http://forum.worldof...entry175732  If you read though his posts he is illogical, he insists on turning most arguments into racist slurs for his part, he appears to get a kick out degrading others in his own posts(regardless of how effective it is) and has the attention span of someone with a serious condition. He is incapable of acting like a normal human been and getting along with the community.

Every single one of this topics and posts have ended in arguments he created and more often then not the topic to get locked and only himself to get an RO. (Lets hope that last bit gets repeated here)

FRAG

FreeFOXMIKE #26 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5885 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

If the truth stings you to the extent that you are compelled to suppress it then who is the BIGOT.
Tough Question isnt it.

Tough Question isnt it.

truth you cant hande the truth----- so heres a bit for you
https://groups.googl...KQ/aoxb8HiP68UJ

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

Lieutenant_Bob264 #27 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Community Helper

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles

View PostCrag_r, on 10 February 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

Going to be honest though, this person has mental issues. After all just try to make sense of this topic he made; http://forum.worldof...entry175732  If you read though his posts he is illogical, he insists on turning most arguments into racist slurs for his part, he appears to get a kick out degrading others in his own posts(regardless of how effective it is) and has the attention span of someone with a serious condition.
Every single one of this topics and posts have ended in arguments he created and more often then not the topic to get locked and only himself to get an RO. (Lets hope that last bit gets repeated here)

You even got your own topic for your efforts, lol.

I do not know why you guys keep feeding into him, that is the only reason he is here, just report and move on, re-engaging only keeps him coming back (although it does seem that he might just rant to himself given the opportunity). You do not have to dignify his comments with a response

We the willing, led by the unknowing, continue to do the impossible for the ungrateful

stealth250 #28 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostCrag_r, on 10 February 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

Going to be honest though, this person has mental issues. After all just try to make sense of this topic he made; http://forum.worldof...entry175732  If you read though his posts he is illogical, he insists on turning most arguments into racist slurs for his part, he appears to get a kick out degrading others in his own posts(regardless of how effective it is) and has the attention span of someone with a serious condition.

dude I did not see that thread. Seriously we need to tell the wg to get him a permanent ban now. Can you tell me which dev to send a pm to.please?

Crag_r #29 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA

View PostLieutenant_Bob264, on 10 February 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

You even got your own topic for your efforts, lol.

I do not know why you guys keep feeding into him, that is the only reason he is here, just report and move on, re-engaging only keeps him coming back (although it does seem that he might just rant to himself given the opportunity). You do not have to dignify his comments with a response

Well hey the next step after his week long ban is a month or 2 week RO for him, lest see if he can do it. Mystic_Rune we have faith in you to accomplish this.

FRAG

Lieutenant_Bob264 #30 Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

Community Helper

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
no doubt, it just takes a little time and maybe that extra special comment a step further over the line that usually comes along. What is the progression of bans (ie 6hrs, then a day then something longer....)

We the willing, led by the unknowing, continue to do the impossible for the ungrateful

Crag_r #31 Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA
Shame this topic got off topic, it was a very nice article dedicated to some fine men. I just hope this does not get locked.

FRAG

Lieutenant_Bob264 #32 Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Community Helper

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles

View PostCrag_r, on 10 February 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

Shame this topic got off topic, it was a very nice article dedicated to some fine men. I just hope this does not get locked.

+1 especially since that seems to have been the goal to get this off on a tangent, like so many other posts

Crag_r #33 Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA
Interesting stuff though, the USAF even wrote a little bit on them http://www.af.mil/ne...oryID=123016224

FRAG

Lieutenant_Bob264 #34 Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Community Helper

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
now wait a second (note sarcasm), it says official Air Force website, is that a reliable source for Air Force information (yes I know it would have been army air corps back at that point)

stealth250 #35 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostCrag_r, on 10 February 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

already locked

ChoasOverlord #36 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMystic_Rune, on 10 February 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

I could care less what you want to believe , But if you actually believe that the red tails personally shot down dozens of Me-262s and all the other HOLLYWOOD make believe in the movie then there is no helping you.
Even our best aces could not touch an Me-262 unless it was out of fuel and on its glid path for landing.
100 MPH FASTER THAN THE NEWEST P-51s of that time period.
Hollywood and the Progressive left have an agenda. And unfortunatly the younger generations who are brainwashed in todays liberal school systems have no idea of the level of lies they are taught on a daily basis.
To this Day blacks require Affermative Action to compete in the working world with all other races.
And all schools across the United States are forced by the federal government to provide african americans with Grade Norming , This program gives blacks an automatic 15 credit advantage so as to allow a portion of them to graduate along with whites and orientals.  
I Suggest you put down the bong and take a hard look around , and get an idea of whats really going on.

Tough Question isnt it.

Feed a Troll and he will never leave  .. I cannot understand why  Mystic_Rune keeps on attacking testers .. I he has a Issue with History and education get out into the real world and let your voice be heard ... NOT in a Forum for a game .. some people have no life ..

Aluminum_Overcast #37 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
that does not seem to be the best way to get an opinion across, even if he had a genuine statement at this point, nobody would listen

stealth250 #38 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
mystic is really funny. He contradicts him-self and have pathetic arguments :Smile_teethhappy:

ChoasOverlord #39 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
"Facts .... I'll give you FACTS .. "  :Smile_veryhappy:  should become comedian

ChoasOverlord #40 Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I think he has been Banned AGAIN

Edited by ChoasOverlord, 10 February 2013 - 10:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users